15 Inch Enameled Steel Paella Pan | 38 cm | 8 Servings
Enameled Steel Valencian Paella Pan by Machika is a skillet suitable for domestic use (you can use it on any stove that fits the base of your pan). Made with high-quality steel, this paella pan is designed with built-in reinforced handles for easy lifting and transportation. With elegant finishes and top-notch quality made in Spain, this eye-catching pan is perfect for a gift to your favorite cook. Designed with a rust-proof coating for extra durability.
It is perfect for cooking up to 8 servings and is recommended for domestic use, couples, singles, small preparations, travel, and more. This cooking pan is not suitable for induction stoves. It doesn’t require any extra care and maintenance. Just clean it with a soft sponge after use and let it air dry. Also, we don’t recommend using any harsh sponges or cleaning chemicals, to keep its enamel finishes longer and beautiful.
25 in stock
- 🥘ENAMEL PAELLA PAN WITH RUST PROOF COATING – This Valencian Enameled Paella Pan is made of steel, designed with thick metal with enamel coating, making it a durable, sturdy, rust-proof, and eye-catching pan. It’s ideal for preparing up to 8 servings of your favorite Mediterranean recipes.
- 🔥ENJOY GREAT HEAT CONDUCTIVITY – The steel pan offers great heat conduction, allowing all your dishes to be cooked evenly. It has been designed with a flat and wide shape to cook Valencian paella & other rice recipes effectively. Not dishwasher safe.
- 🍤COOK AND SHARE YOUR FAVORITE DISHES – Cook delicious rice, meat, vegetarian, seafood recipes, and more with this enameled steel skillet by Machika. Enjoy up to 8 servings. Perfect for indoor and outdoor activities such as camping or catering, family reunions, dinners, and more.
- 🍳USE IT IN MULTIPLE COOKING EQUIPMENT – Our ceramic pan is suitable for use with various cooking equipment, including conventional stove-tops, grills, paella burners, open fire, and domestic ovens. You can use it on any stove that fits the base of the pan. Non-suitable for induction stoves.
- 🧽EASY TO MANTAIN – Thanks to its beautiful enamel finishes, the oven-safe skillet is super easy to clean after use. Simply wash it with a soft sponge and let it air dry. Then, store it safely next to all your cookware.
Conventional Stovetop, Oven, Gas Burner, Open Fire
|Following care instructions||
|Cook paella or other||
Just paella, Other
|Cook outdoors or indoors||