Paella Pan Stainless Steel Non-Stick 40
Stainless Steel Paella Pan by Machika is a versatile skillet for anyone to cook delicious Mediterranean food. Made with high-quality stainless steel, nonstick surface, this paella pan is designed with built-in handles for easy transportation and a sandwich bottom. With elegant finishes and top-notch quality made in Spain, this eye-catching pan is perfect for display in your dining room or kitchen. It is perfect for cooking up to 9 servings! Perfect for couple meals, catering, hotels, restaurants, gastronomy events and more. Suitable for domestic stove-tops, induction stoves, grills, paella burners, open fire, and domestic ovens.
Trouble-free maintenance, you can hand-wash or use the dishwasher safely.
5 in stock
- STAINLESS STEEL PAN – Machika paella pan made of pure stainless steel, designed with sandwich bottom and a non-sticking surface. Ideal for cooking delicious Mediterranean recipes on any occasion like Paella, Risottos, Seafood, Meatballs, Chicken and more!
- PERFECT COOK EACH TIME – Our non stick pan offers optimal heat conduction thanks to its sandwich bottom, which helps to cook every dish evenly. You can use it to make all kinds of recipes, from stir-fried noodles to crispy bacon and eggs. Unleash your culinary creativity by relying on our high-performance pan!
- PREPARE YOUR FAVORITE DISHES – Cook rice, pizza, pancakes, bacon, meat, vegetarian, seafood recipes, and more with this stainless steel skillet by Machika, and enjoy up to 9 servings. Perfect for catering, hotels, restaurants, gastronomy events & more.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL COOKING EQUIPMENT – Use our stainless steel skillet in several cooking equipment, including industrial stovetops, induction stoves, grills, paella burners, open fire, and industrial ovens. You can use it on any stove that fits the base of the pan.
- EASY MAINTENANCE – Our paella pan is super easy to care for. Don’t need extra care to maintain its beautiful finishes. Dishwasher-safe, so you can easily wash it along with other cookware after use.