The Andreu Set by Machika, made in Spain, brings you the best solution for cooking delicious Mediterranean food outdoors. This set features a large traditional paella pan (18 inches), ideal for cooking up to 12 servings of paella, seafood, pasta, or steaks, and a 8/16 inch gas burner with concentric flame circles and individual regulators. Additionally, it comes with a 34-inch tripod for easy and safe cooking anywhere.
Delight your clients and guests without limits and cook comfortably anywhere with the Andreu Set. This set is designed with high-quality materials, ensuring exceptional durability.
Don’t settle for just any paella pan and burner; with the Andreu Set by Machika, you can cook comfortably and delight your clients and guests without limits. Prepare delicious recipes wherever you go and turn your outdoor gatherings into an unforgettable culinary experience!
123 in stock
- PAELLA PAN SET – Exceptional kitchen pan set that includes (1) carbon steel pan, (1) paella gas burner, and (1) tripod with wheels and tray. The perfect set for preparing memorable meals during catering, events, camping, picnics, or outdoor gatherings.
- 18-INCH PAELLA PAN – Our set contains a traditional 18-inch Carbon Steel paella pan, an excellent cookware that distributes heat evenly for cooking paella, seafood, steaks, pasta recipes & burgers. Serve up to 12 servings.
- PAELLA BURNER – Our frying pan set includes a 8 – 16-inch butane/propane burner that fits 18-inch paella pans and smaller. Features (2) concentric circles with adjustable intensity and (2) independent handles.
- PRACTICAL AND PORTABLE – The Machika paella set also includes a 34-inch tripod that will make your cooking time more comfortable, assuring stability and no limits to preparing delicious dishes outdoors.
- GREAT COOKING TOOL – Andreu Set will turn easily into your outdoor cooking best friend, highly resistant, portable, and easy to set up. Simply screw the tripod, secure the portable burner, and place your paella pan for preparing endless Mediterranean recipes.